- Limited number of visitors per day – Visiting Comic Con can sometimes be a whirling adventure in crowds with like-minded people. Some find fascination in that part as well, but this year will be different. Instead we give each visitor more space to move around to avoid congestion. This of course means that we will release significantly fewer tickets than usual, so do not wait too long to get your ticket as the demand is high!
- Extended opening hours – We turn Friday into a full day and are open from 10am , this gives visitors the opportunity to spread out during the day and over the event.
- Pre-sale only – To minimize congestion at the entrance, we do not sell tickets on site. Only presale via Ticketmaster applies!
- Wider corridors – to avoid congestion, we have made the corridors in the exhibition hall wider this year.
- Entrance to Comic Con on the chosen day
- VIP- badge
- Separate VIP- entrance
- Fast track Special Guest Area
- Fast track Main Stage
- Fast track Heroes Meet
- A free lunch coupon
If your weapon can’t cause any danger to others (such as a copy made in papier mache or like), your weapon is ok.
Objects intended as toys for children up to 14 years (eg one-tone plastic water gun) are approved.
Objects that cannot be mistaken for a real weapon (such as a Star Wars lightsaber or a Star Trek phaser) are also approved in the Exhibition Hall.
Weapons on stage and under photo
It is forbidden to have an drawn sword / knife in the exhibition hall. During photos or on stage it is permitted to pose with a weapon that is allowed under Swedish law but should not be drawn in the exhibition hall. The organizer has the right to check your weapon / replica at any time to ensure that it complies with all the rules above.