15 things you don’t want to miss at this year’s Comic Con Stockholm
We have listed 15 things you must not miss at this year's Comic Con Stockholm!
- Meet our celebrities in the Special Guest Area. There you can get an autograph or take a photo together – a chance you definitely don’t want to miss!
- Take part in the activities on our main stage Heroes Stage – the stage where we have all our Q&As with guests, comic artist panel etc. But make sure to be on time! The panels fill up quickly and there is only room for about 1,000 people.
- Comic Con 💜 Cosplay! If you’re at Comic Con, you have to check out all the amazing cosplay. Check out or participates in the twice-daily Swedish Garrison Cosplay Parade, SM Qualifiers on Friday, WCS Qualifiers on Sunday and our super popular Heroes Walk On cosplay show on Saturday.
- Participants from Lego Master Sweden visit us all weekend and you can take part in lots of fun workshops at their stand and check out fantastic Lego creations.
- Heroes Talk! Listen to interviews with interesting guests on our stage with a talk show feel in the middle of the exhibition floor. Here you can also take part in live drawings with our comic artists, exciting panels, competitions and so much more.
- Are you curious and like to learn new things? Don’t miss our new stage Heroes Academy! The stage has more educational lectures and workshops.
- Come hang out with our influencers in Heroes Meet! Have a chat, take a picture and get an autograph or take the opportunity to buy the latest merch from your favorite creator.
- Meet more than 70 exhibitors at Comic Con! Don’t miss out on Hasbro, Amazon Prime Video and all the other amazing exhibitors on site all weekend.
- Be sure to satisfy your gaming cravings with some PC gaming in our Gaming Zone by Inferno Online, meet Nintendo and listen to fun gaming podcasts in the Heroes Academy.
- Visit one of our most popular areas Artist Alley and all the amazing independent artists that exhibit there.
- Want to meet Marvel and DC comics? Then don’t miss Comic Village!
- Try lots of fun games and shop around in our Board Gaming Zone powered by Asmodee and SF Bokhandeln.
- Hang out in our HBO Max lounge and take the opportunity to immortalize your visit with a picture or take a closer look at the dragon egg in its glowing nest from the hit series House of the Dragon.
- Konnichiwa! Learn a new language with Stockholm University. During the weekend you will be able to test in Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
- Last but not least, don’t miss the magical atmosphere on site and take the opportunity to enjoy being part of the loving community Comic Con stands for!