Safety measures Comic Con Stockholm 2021
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
Your safety is always our top priority and especially this year we have taken several measures to create as safe an event as possible. We have followed all safety routines according to the “Vi ses säkert”-initiative, which has been developed for all of Sweden’s trade fair organizers and is also SGS-certified. In addition, we have also taken a number of additional measures to make you feel safe when you visit us on November 5-7 at Kistamässan.
THIS IS HOW WE ARRANGE A SAFE COMIC CON
- Covidpass – we will conduct an ocular inspection outdoors before the entrance. This applies from 16 years and up. A valid covid passport means one of the following:
– Vaccination certificate: proof of full vaccination for the vaccinated
– Test evidence: evidence of negative covid test, antigen (no older than 48 hours) or PCR test (no older than 72 hours)
– Certificate of recovery: proof of recovery
Important! Self-administered tests are not applicable. To qualify for a test certificate, tests must be carried out by trained medical workers, or other qualified test-administrators.
- Limited number of tickets / day, which means a limited number of people in the hall
- No physical ticket sales on site (it is possible to buy a ticket online if there’s still available)
- Queue system outside Kistamässan
- Hosts on site in the hall to prevent congestion and queues
- Adapted queuing system to our special guest area and main stage
- Clear signage and guidelines in the hall
- Free face mask for all visitors (however, there is no requirement for a face mask during the event)
- Disinfection stations around the hall
- Plexiglas at our own service areas and Special Guest Area
- Cleaning team that disinfects our service surfaces daily
It is important that you stay at home if you feel sick. It is not possible to get money back for your ticket if you can not go. The ticket is not personal so it is possible to hand it over to someone else if you wish.